Merry Christmas and happy holidays GameLusters

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rex ranae 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• POSTED BY Rex ranae on Dec 25, 2016

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, with lots of games tucked under the tree to bog your social and work life down over the next few months!

POSTED BY mastermetal777 on Dec 25, 2016

Only got 2 games this year for the holidays: Fallout 4 and Final Fantasy XV, the latter of which has consumed me. Got my wife Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon and Pokemon Moon.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Dec 26, 2016

Joel delivering the all lunar xmas gifts!

My xmas wasn’t that great. I got more gifts than any one person should get, but spent almost the entire weekend sick and miserable. In addition you may recall I’ve been trying to take care of a sick dog while I’ve been working on the site leading to many health problems for both of us. Today was his last xmas and he most likely will not live to see 2017. It was inevitable, just wish it didn’t have to be right now.

I got a bunch of X-men comics including Uncanny 267(2nd app of Gambit) and several of the pre-Jim Lee books I was missing(247 & earlier). Also got a huge chunk of the X-Factor books, I’ve got half of all the issues in that series now, maybe more. Game wise I don’t recall very many of them since as I said, more than any one person should get. I remember I got a copy of Space Harrier on the 32x, a couple of spiderman games on the Sega Genesis, Spikeout on Xbox, and the best pick up was probably a perfect condition Tomba! for the Playstation 1.

I will post a picture of my xmas gifts once I get them all home, it’s enough to fill my car for sure, though the ride home will assuredly feel a bit empty.

Thanks for being a part of the site with me, you’re all I got left.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY elheber on Dec 26, 2016

Merry Christmas, you  lovable goofs, you. Always getting yourselves into misadventures leading to a grand moral lesson in the end.

I gave video game gifts to my old nephews and my young cousins. I didn’t get anything game related myself; I got a Harley Quinn t-shirt and a hardcover, string-bound copy of Sun Tzu’s The Art of War.

One of my nephews gave his younger brother a mini NES Classic Edition. He then recounted a fascinating tale of how he got his hands on it. Wanna hear it–here it goes: Kevin walked into the electronic section of Target and saw three boxes in the case. He thought they were just display boxes until an employee came to open the case and asked him if he wanted one. He thought about it and wasn’t sure. AHEM. He thought about it and wasn’t sure. I don’t know what was wrong with him. Anyway, employee grabbed one and gave it to this out of breath, very overweight man who came running behind the employee. The dude was wheezing so hard he could barely get a word out. Then another guy came and asked how many can they take. “One per family,” replied the employee. He asked for one himself. Then Kevin, my nephew, saw a crowd of people converging and he quickly told the employee that he’ll take the last one. Right behind him a lady asked for one too. “That was the last one.” Then the lady scowled at my nephew. Keven had only come for a Steam gift card and he left with an NES Classic Edition.

I see you went with a lunar theme for your wife’s gifts, mastermetal. Smooth.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Dec 26, 2016

Got Dragon Quest – Builders, which I’m excited about. I enjoyed the demo – it’s the perfect game for me to unwind after crazy work days and a month ahead full of interviews for a new job. That was the only game-related one, but I also got some pretty cool stuff including an antique kimono with some wonderful artistry on the inside

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.