/

Full List of Nintendo Switch Games

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rex ranae Rex ranae 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Profile photo of xsuicidesn0wmanx

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jan 13, 2017

I finally got around to adding all of the games announced before and after last nights event to our database.

I will try to update as many of the game pages as I can over the weekend.

As far as the launch lineup, per Nintendo of America, these are the games coming out in 2017 at retail.

Here is the full list of games announced so far, including both retail titles and indie titles. Total count: 63.

1, 2 Switch
    Arcade Archives
    Arms
    Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +
    BlazBlue – Switch
    Colorverse, The
    Constructor
    Cube Life: Island Survival
    Disgaea 5: Complete
    Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
    Dragon Quest X
    Dragon Quest XI
    Dragon Quest: Heroes 1+2
    Dungeon of Zaar
    Farming Simulator 17
    Fast RMX
    Fifa – Switch
    Fire Emblem Warriors
    Has Been Heroes
    Just Dance 2017
    LEGO City Undercover
    Legend of Zelda, The: Breath of the Wild
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Mech Super eXtended
    Minecraft: Story Mode
    Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
    NBA 2k18
    No More Heroes 3
    Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence
    Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
    Pikmin 4
    Pinky Elefante
    Project Octopath Traveler
    Puyo Puyo Tetris
    RISE: Race the Future
    Rayman Legends
    Redout
    Rime
    Rive
    Riverside
    Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII
    Sacred Hero, The
    Seasons of Heaven
    Shin Megami Tensei – Switch
    Skylanders: Imaginators
    Snipperclips
    Sonic Mania
    Sonic the Hedgehog (2017)
    Splatoon 2
    Stardew Valley
    Steep
    Sun Ikkibu: Din Grammar
    Super Bomberman R
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Syberia 3
    Taiko Drum Master – Switch
    Tales of Series – Switch
    Tank It!
    Terraria
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition
    Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    Yooka-Laylee

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

Profile photo of mastermetal777

POSTED BY mastermetal777 on Jan 13, 2017

I don’t know about the Switch, honestly. It looks like a great concept, but some choices are confusing. I can deal with it being 300 bucks, but their decision to make a paid subscription plan for their online seems weird, especially when the online for the Wii and Wii U weren’t exactly bursting with life. Sure, there’s that whole free NES/SNES game every month, but apparently those games will only be available for said month, after which you have to purchase those games in order to keep em. Nintendo doesn’t seem to understand why Xbox Live and PSN subscriptions are so successful, and that’s gonna kill them in the long run. I’ve been thinking this for a while, but I think Nintendo is so obsessed with innovating on the console space that they keep forgetting to create memorable and worthwhile experience. All they do is shoehorn their gimmicks into everything lately, and it’s doing more harm for them in the long run. If anything, I want Nintendo to quit the console race and just make games, since those are what people actually remember Nintendo for anymore. They were the frontrunners at one point, but they’ve lost their touch over the years. I’m fully convinced the Wii was a fluke after what happened with the Wii U and the pattern of Nintendo’s sales.

Profile photo of Rex ranae

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Jan 21, 2017

That’s actually a decent list when it’s laid out like that. But I’d like to see more “full size” 3rd party IP developed around the Switch. Some crazy Shadowrun RPG or something, IDK. Although there’s a decent variety up there it still reeks of the norm for Wii-WiiU content

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.