A Few Oddities I've Noticed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fudge Golem 4 weeks ago.

• POSTED BY Fudge Golem on Sep 22, 2017

Hey xsuicidesn0wmanx,

Here are a few things I have found (currently using Chrome as my browser):

The boxes for registering an account are off the screen:

The “Contact Us” is skewed in the main drop down menu:

When you post on the forum, your bullets disappear:

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Sep 25, 2017

Hey there Fudge,

Good news is we are already working on building our own login/registration page. The one you currently see is the default page which I have little control over design-wise, the new one will look a lot like the rest of the site and also be responsive so it fits multiple screens.

The menu issue was an oversight, that menu item should have only said ‘Contact’, not Contact Us, that has been corrected now.

Our Forums are really hard to adjust because of the complexity(often unnecessary complexity) of the program we’re using to handle the forums. We still have a bit of work to do in here and most of it has been minor so it keeps getting pushed back. I’ll probably post a Fall Update in the blog section in the near future that lists some of the known bugs as well as our future projects.

Please allow me some time to get on the other issues, I’ve been a bit overwhelmed with how much work this site requires lately.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Fudge Golem on Sep 25, 2017

Hey, no worries at all. The site looks great so far and I really appreciate what you all are trying to do here. Thanks for the quick update!

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Sep 25, 2017

Here’s a preview of how the new login/registration page will appear in the near future. Work in progress of course, need to adjust text color and spacing still needs work. Plan on updating the social icons to fit our theme as well.

POSTED BY Fudge Golem on Sep 25, 2017

Nice! It fits much better with the overall theme.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.